Hire a first-class expert test taker for your Language Cert test
We are Professional Language Cert proxy test team: Safe operation, reasonable price, perfect service
Frequently Asked Questions
Are online Language-Cert test scores as valueable as offline test?
OLP Online Proctored Exams have the same value as offline exams, so there is no difference between online and offline exams.
Can you completely replace me to take the test?
Yes. It means that we will use special methods to help you get an excellent score, including the speaking section. How does it work? Add our Telegram, after confirming the order, we will explain it to you in detail.
Can you do part seesions?
No. Can’t. In order to ensure consistency of performance across sections, we only support proxy full exams.
How much does it cost to take the Language Cert test for me?
Depending on the grade you need. From A1 to C2, the higher the level, the higher the price
Need to pay a deposit?
In principle, you need to pay 50% before the test as a deposit for the scheduled test, and pay the tail after the official score is issued.
How to prepare for the Test?
- A valid government-issued identity card;
- A quiet room with no distractions, plenty of light and a clean table;
- External or integrated camera that rotates 360 degrees;
- Earplugs or earphones;
- The minimum screen width is 15 inches, and the resolution is 1024 x 768 or higher.
- One Windows 10/11 computer
- Internet speed keeps 50MB/S or above
What’s the process?
If you hire us to take the Language Cert for you,here are steps we will experience:
- Go to the official website of Language Cert to register: https://www.languagecert.org/en, click the character logo in the upper right corner, and click ‘create an account’.
- Enter the account and complete your personal information. Do not pay or make an appointment: click on My profile and fill in your personal information such as name, passport, phone number, address, postcode, etc., to ensure that the information is complete.
- Negotiate with us to determine the test time, then make an appointment for the test. Pay attention to select B2 or C1 level according to the requirements of the school, and decide whether to complete ‘Written and spoken’ at the same time according to your actual situation, and finally pay the registration fee.
- Check and debug the device, including checking whether the microphone and camera are normal, and whether the network speed is smooth.
- Training before the test
- Gather an hour before the test ，then it’s time to check in.
- Working hard in the exam
- Test finished, then wait for the results, only need three days, you can get a permanently valid and amazing results!
How to study for this test?
Language cert publicly issued official practice materials: https://www.languagecert.org/en/preparation/practice-material
How long does the Score’s out?
Scores will be awarded 3 days after the test. If it’s Pass/High Pass, you’ll get reports and certificates, if it’s Fail, only report but no certificate.
How long is it valid for?
Valid for life. It has a big advantage over IELTS.
What is your working hours?
Can you not post my score?
We fully respect the opinions of our clients, and we are extremely privacy-aware. Even if we share the result, it will be covered a very thick Mosaic.